Thread: Proposal: Boston/Edmonton
View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 09:20 AM
mich25

vCash: 500
I am not a fan of Hemsky. Watched him play in Edmonton. Played with my best friends ex. He would not fit in here in Boston. I can almost guarantee it. We need and want someone who is good down low, around the net, behind the net and who can snipe 10ft away from the net. Hemsky to me is more of a play maker not a sniper. He's made of glass and injury prone, and hasn't scored more than 23 g in his career and last three seasons hasn't scored more than 15 g. He could perhaps be useful on our PP but that's about all IMO. Would never trade Horton for him. Never. I think it would be a huge mistake. As mentioned if I'm the Bruins I'm not trading our top 6 unless I'm getting Corey Perry and even then it's still a tough call to make even though I think Corey Perry would put the B's over the top and would be a perfect fit in Boston. We have almost the same top 6 that won a Stanely Cup before and one of the those players IMO is improving (Brad Marchand). A few little tweaks with a good solid 3rd/2nd line winger is all we might need and something we could get by not trading away someone from our top 6 or eating away at our cap space.

mich25 is offline   Reply With Quote