View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 10:17 AM
Bloumeister
#PKexit WTF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebinne4pres View Post
Iknow DD got upside....i don't argue that....and i know (and i wrote it) that he did played well last couple of games.....offensively.

You talk about luck and unlucky....well ALL PLAYERS got bad games, bad slumps (Look at Plecky Lately), unlucky goals allowed and lucky goals scored.....that's no excuse to me.

Having been on the ice for 15 goals out of 24, while ALL FORWARD is 10 and below , it should be a concern, that line needs heelp

DD = 15 goals, time on ice at even strenght: 13m20/games
Plekanec= 10 goals. time on the ice at even strenght: 14m24/games
Gionta (got a lot of hate lately) = 9 goals, time on the ice at even strenght: 14M50
Eller: 7 goals, time on the ice even strenght: 11m46

And mayby that is Pacioretty the problem, i don't know....but Pacioretty's offensive upside are way better than DD's.

As for the 4 on 4...Habs scored once this year and 5 times last year....so nobody is hot at 4 on 4!!
Meanwhile, 2 columns to the left on the page where you got your oh-so very eye-opening stats, nhl.com also shows who's been on the ice for the Habs' GF (i.e. goals for... interesting stat if you're actually into what makes you win games):

Desharnais 22
Pacioretty 21
Plekanec 20
Gionta 19
Gallagher 17
Bourque 17
Prust 15
Galchenyuk 14
Eller 12
Moen 5
Armstrong 5
White 4

Love is blindness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habtchum View Post
Maybe you should spend the same efforts crunching other players stats.

DD might not be the best, but look around him and you will find that all the other players have failures in their games.

This bashing is childish as hell. Where were you last season when he was doing well.
What he said.

Last edited by Bloumeister: 03-03-2013 at 10:27 AM. Reason: bolded stats for dramatic effect ;)