Thread: Value of: Phil Kessel for Corey Perry?
View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 12:31 PM
NFITO
hockeyinsanity*****

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougGilmour93 View Post
All I have to say is...moron...glad your not our GM or any for that matter.
why don't you actually respond with a logical argument using actual support from what happens in reality to backup your arguments, instead of calling me a moron for making my argument based on what actually happens in reality in the NHL.

Your response is just like the others here.... basically, "I know what I'm saying has no basis in reality, and no team or GM ever operates this way, but they're all idiots for what they do, and surely I know how the league works and all the factors involved to say that what every team and GM does is just wrong"

That's essentially what you're saying. You've got a plehtora of evidence available of how GMs and teams operate, but you choose to ignore all that and make an argument based on what GMs would love to do, but never actually do.

Yes, I'm the moron for using reality and how teams actually operate to base my opinions... what do you call people that ignore reality and just make assumptions that aren't based on what actually happens... and then call people morons who base their opinions on what actually happens?

NFITO is offline   Reply With Quote