View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 01:59 PM
ElKingsFan92

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by William H Bonney View Post
I agree with those that told you to do it. If it's something you want then it's worth the risk. If it doesn't work out, so be it, but at least you'll know you tried and you can move on to the next chapter.

Hope it all goes well.
Agreed.

Also, if I can suggest another neighborhood to look into, I would suggest Lakewood. I go to school as a Mech. Engineer at Cal State Long Beach (which has one of the best Engineering departments on this side of the country btw) and the commute as I said in my first post is only 20 minutes max on surface streets. The city itself is just a giant suburb, but it is really damn nice. If you're curious about hockey, well that's covered too as I live about 10 minutes away from Lakewood Ice which is a facility with 3 ice rinks and I believe is sponsored by both the Kings and the Ducks. Lakewood and the surrounding cities (Cerritos, Hawaiian Gardens, Norwalk, etc) have a lot of giant malls with restaurants in them so it might be a bit eaiser finding a waiting job if that's what you're looking for.

ElKingsFan92 is offline   Reply With Quote