Thread: Value of: Phil Kessel for Corey Perry?
View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 01:06 PM
NFITO
hockeyinsanity*****

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougGilmour93 View Post
You're not worth my time to be honest. You're so far gone with your reasoning, I don't have enough time to rebuttle you non-sensical arguements.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

yes, my arguments are non-sensical, while I've provide backup to all my arguments showing how no teams EVER operate like you're suggesting, but your arguments are so sound in reality.

Of course it's not worth your time when it's so clear that you can't possibly back up your statements with reality. It's clear as day how teams operate and we've seen it time and time again, yet that's all "non-sensical" and your arguments on what GMs would love to do, but never actually do, how teams should operate, but never actually operate that way, just makes so much sense. Certainly that needs no backup from reality, because you obviously know all the factors involved and all other GMs and teams operate incorrectly! You must be the god of hockey since you apparently know better than everyone who has ever been in the business!

Great job btw to ignore actual reasoning that is backed up by reality, and calling me a moron for presenting an argument that's backed up, and then say we just have to agree to disagree because it's apparently my arguments that are non-sensical, and you couldn't be bothered to support your arguments which no GM or team has ever done.

NFITO is offline   Reply With Quote