View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 01:29 PM
IFK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyvan123 View Post
At this point Barkov needs to get better at skating to be seen as a better player than Kopitar.

At the end of the day I see Nathan and Seth going 1,2 then probably Drouin (for offensive upside) and Barkov 4th.
I don't see that Nathan or Drouin has more upside in offensive than Barkov. Many people here haven't seen Barkov that much and he is absolutely awesome in offensive. Because his defensive skills people now talking more that he don't have that much offensive skills and potential, but Barkov has break all Europian records before his draft in points. He is very good and smooth skater (like Datsyuk), not that explosive than Nathan, but he is IMO too big for that and also has grown very fast so he will get closer, but because his frame, he don't have to be rocket.

Only reason why Barkov wasn't 1st in my list is cause his from Finland, i just can believe that kind of offensive-defensive skilled big monster is from Finland. He is also one of the youngest in this draft. If he was Swedish and he played in SEL he would be one and only number 1 in this draft, for my paper but i think everyone else here too.

Still, there is lot to go. If Barkov will be killer in playoffs, get call in our WHC team, stay healthy and would be shape in the camp, he can go 1st.

Now my lis are:

Jones
Drouin
MacKinnon
Barkov

IFK is offline   Reply With Quote