View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 02:09 PM
One Less Louise
Dale Weise it !

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
The Rangers have guys who can score. The Preds had Suter and Weber. Price has had.. nobody really.

What excuses are you talking about?

He's really only started three playoffs. The first he's 20 years old and wins a round in a Game 7 shutout and then loses in the 2nd.

The 2nd time we're totally outplayed. Nobody could save us from the beatdown. That's not an excuse it's a fact.

The 3rd time he's spectacular. We lose in game 7 but it's in spite of him.

Meanwhile he's racked up a great resume that I've already shown you. There's no reason to doubt him at this point. I'm not sure why you're talking about excuses... he doesn't need any. Unless you're upset about the fact that he didn't lead us to the 2nd round last year because we missed the playoffs...

Also, I'm not sure what it is you're demanding from the guy. Does he have to win a cup this year? If he doesn't then we can't trust him? I mean what exactly does the guy have to do to win some faith?
I wasn't talking about the playoffs necessarily. I was talking about his whole body of work. I realize you were talking to someone else who was talking about the playoffs though.

But in the playoffs I think you exaggerate his performance in 2010-11.. he lost after we led that series 3-1. He wasn't THAT good. He lost every OT so... Not saying he was crap but it's not like we were completely outmatched by the bruins. It was very close, both teams played about equally and Price was outdueled by Thomas in the end.

One Less Louise is offline   Reply With Quote