View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 04:39 PM
Allaboard

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Beat You View Post
Thornton, Orr, McLaren, Finley, Boulton, Engelland, Westgarth, Erskine, Scott, Parros, Barch, Peluso, Bollig, Reaves, McGrattan, Bordeleau, Rupp, Bissonnette. I suppose you could argue against a couple of those guys being "true" heavyweights, but there's also plenty of guys who are in the MW/LHW class that take on the big boys from time to time. Fighting is up, and the heavyweights haven't died out yet.

One doesn't have to fight to stick up for teammates. Standing around and watching Chara and Marchand rough up Conacher is inexcusable no matter who is out on the ice. I always use Syracuse as an example, but the truth is, they have a pack mentality and always stand up for each other regardless of their role on the team.
I would much rather use that pack mentality that Norfolk (Syracuse) uses than waste a lineup spot for a guy that can do nothing but fight. Really think Crombeen is just taking up a roster spot. He fights likes he wants no part of it anymore. A real team stands up as a pack.

Allaboard is offline   Reply With Quote