View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 03:53 PM
  #29
Flowah
I choose to believe
 
Flowah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,294
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fading Captain View Post
This entire thread is dedicated to chest pumping about mediocrity
No.

When looking at comparable defenders in terms of caphit and experience, E is not "mediocre." He's actually pretty good. Moreover, he's probably the best d-man on the Wings right now. 60% of that is because the d-corp is weak this year, but the other 40% is because he's playing pretty good hockey.

Flowah is offline   Reply With Quote