View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 05:22 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manked View Post
Thanks so much for the info, and completely agree with everything you're saying.

Even something like the OHL Cup is so fun to go to. Getting to see players and then in 4 years seeing them in the NHL is an amazing thing.

Hopefully next year I'll be back to my normal self, going to 3-4 tournaments a year. That would be awesome! I'm going to have to dedicate an afternoon to reading this thread to get my knowledge up for the Priority Selection.
Watching a player grow from peewee, bantam, minor midget and onto OHL and NHL is interesting and exciting to watch. Even watching some of the players peak early and tail off is interesting and somewhat sad . Hockey is the best sport in the world. OHL cup is great , u can feel the intensity in the air. I love Silver Sticks too and the top teams from the USA that are involved. Watching Teams from Russia play in the Bantam/Minor midget tourney, watching them shakes hands before games with coaches and players, The full sized flags they wave in the crowd, I love it.