View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 04:51 PM
MXD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Would you cut it out? Use your head instead of jumping to such a conclusion. It's not an accusation to make so lightly.
Some things are better left unanswered. I kept a rather rational approach so far, and when things leave a rational framework, well, I tend to drop it as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
Err..you do know Eller is playing with Galchenyuk, right? So "giving" minutes to Eller means giving them to Galchenyuk too. And I don't think it takes any loyalty to any specific player to say Eller is better defensively than DD or Galchenyuk.
I know that Eller plays with Galchenyuk, but only one them can play center on a given play. Hence my reply. If they want to give those minutes to Gally, WITH GALLY AT C, well, MT just has to play Gally at C, and Eller on wing.

Gally has more experience than DD at wing, and MT seems to prefer Eller than Gally at C. MT wants to win games. Thus, Gally plays wing (which is better than , Eller plays Center, and DD plays on a another line. I just really fail to see how Gally's IT and position has much to do with this. I mean, if DD wasn't with the Habs, he'd probably play center. But the same can be said with Plekanec and Eller, so...