View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Cin
Eurosnob.

vCash: 558
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGodAOD View Post
Obviously I disagreed with you that it's just Gulutzan's fault.

Why are you always so snarky when someone disagrees with you? You've been taking passive aggressive pot shots at people on this board the past few weeks nonstop.
No man, I'm just tired of everybody on this board ******** on everybody else. It's started with other people on this board, and they know who they are. I get sick and tired of everybody trying to correct everybody else instead of just accepting other ideas. So I'm just reacting the way others do now.

It's little shots at other people constantly, and it has worn its course with me. Everybody just takes these little snarky shots at each other now and honestly it's starting to look like 'the official team forums' and it's very annoying. Especially when this board used to be a super awesome place to come and talk about hockey. Now it just seems people are just interested in ******** on everything they read instead of having a legitimate discussion. Don't take it as an insult, it's just thick skin from me I guess. Would've PMed you, but I can't.