View Single Post
03-03-2013, 06:59 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by JayP812 View Post
Honestly, I would not mind him being traded to a contender because he deserves a chance to win the Cup. Our time has passed.
If he gets a chance, that's great for him. I don't believe in anyone deserving a chance. You earn it like everything else. I think he would have to go to a place that would make him a complimentary piece and likely a second line center for him to really have a chance at winning the Cup. The issue may be where he would want to go that really has a chance to win it all that wouldn't have him be the man offensively like he's had to be all his career. The question of how he'll react in big markets will always linger even if a lot of the criticisms against him are unjust.

Maybe we'll see. Maybe we won't. I still feel this team has an open window if the depth is built better and utilized better. If they manufacture a third scoring line that is dependable, they instantly turn into a legitimate contender and I don't think they're really that far off from that. I think they have the talent there but are too enamored with loading the top two lines.

Pinkfloyd is online now   Reply With Quote