Thread: Value of: Ben Eager to the Habs
View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 09:14 PM
Drydenwasthebest

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsterix View Post
For each person who you've agreed with, there were 5 who didn't agree. That's my point. You will NOT find an agreement with a fan base, as you say, but with ONE or SOME fans from other teams.

I think you misunderstood. I wasn't suggesting you weren't following the rules. I just find that at some point, if someone grow tired of a thread, they should just skip over it instead of polluting it with the same thing over and over again. But that's just me, I guess.

I'll give you the example of the "Value of Carey Price" thread. I find it to be useless because I just can't see being even an hypothetical question. Instead of debating in it, I didn't go read it. Others, I'll post my two cents (can we still say that now that they're gone?) and I'll move to something else. This allows those who still want to discuss it to do so in peace.

On my Twitter the other day, I suggested Moen and there were some mix responses. Some liked it, others didn't. If you find my sarcasm silly, why do you follow me on Twitter and keep reading me here?

The goal isn't to come to an agreement here, it will NEVER happen. The goal is to have discussions. You don't like the thread? Move along. I find Eager useful, others disagree. That's okay, agree to disagree. Easy isn't it?
I don't follow anyone on twitter. I have no use for something that starts with the word "twit"! I don't follow anyone here, either. I was commenting on a post where you directly involved me by quoting me.

I join threads to discuss trade proposals. Sometimes along the way I feel the need to defend my team, players, and some fellow fans. At some point the thread should be closed because it is going nowhere. When that happens, I suggest the thread close. Sometimes, a moderator agrees and closes it, sometimes not.

If Eager is so useful, could you please make a proposal so the thread might get back on track? Easy, isn't it?