View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Lshap

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Smurf View Post
Considering the game against Pittsburgh could have gone either way and we thoroughly outplayed Ottawa (excluding the dominance of Bishop), its looking pretty good so far.
Yeah, but I'm still girding my loins for the inevitable slump. (Just responded so I could use "Gird my loins" in a sentence)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoseLa View Post
What a classless organisation.

Abe Hefter ‏@hefteronthehabs
Bulletin board material. RT @DJ_Bean: @GlobeFluto: Marchand on PK: "He's running scared from Horty shows kind of character they have there.

Jimmy Murphy ‏@MurphysLaw74
Dougie Hamilton when asked what he thought when he saw Zdeno Chara go after Alexei Emelin: "I was hoping he'd get him real good."
What I find pitiful about the Bruins mindset is they exalt violence, but then run to mom when violence is used against them. The younger idiot contingent of Boston's fanbase eats this stuff up, filling their boards with "**** the Habs!", "Destroy those ***!", "Kill the ****!". And then they're the first to scream when their players are checked. One guy actually posted his wish that any Habs fans at the TD Center would be beaten up in the parking lot, because the Habs scored.

Most of their fans aren't morons like that, and I don't believe most of the Bruins players are morons like Marchand. He's a pastry who thinks he's a rib steak. Ignore him, ignore the idiot fans with their thesaurus of angry words. We won. We're still in 1st. It's just a game.