Thread: Post-Game Talk: Bruins finally lose one
View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 11:13 PM
TD74

vCash: 500
Do we really want to go there? Really,,,,,,the refs??? We are sounding like scab fans,,,,blame everyone but ourselves. We got too emotionally involved and deviated from the game plan. Remember last game, even though we were down a goal, the scabs looked more nervous.,,,,,and by the time was up, we got the 2pts and the next flight out of Montreal!!!

I honestly feel that this team has really spoiled its fan base over the past to 5 years. Even after tonights game, we are still the best team in the East........however, I sometimes miss the days when this team was hungry......it is something that has not been there for awhile. Maybe this loss is a blessing in disguise.

Good on Julien for standing up for his players. The alpha-bear protecting his cubs.....wouldnt have it any other way......as one poster said earlier......it was an investment move.

We have won 5 out of the last 6 with against the scabs......I guess we were due! at the end of the day, it will be a footnote in our 2013 season,,,,,wink, wink!!!

btw, stay away from their boards.........you will have an easier time bringing peace to the middle-east than discussing hockey with them......I live amongst them, I should know!!