Fire Kevyn Adams!
View Single Post
03-03-2013, 11:42 PM
pretty damn valuable
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC Suburbs
Originally Posted by
On a PP
Is there sudden memory loss on this board?
I can remember many instances when players were rip for doing nothing, not even looking at the opposing player. Which in fact Ott didn't do. He didn't even acknowledge it took place. I could care less about the fact that he did nothing. Its the smart play.
I'm just commenting on the fact that if others like Pommer, Stafford, Foligno would have done the same amount of nothing they likely have been ripped by a good chunk of fans. This is not an earth shattering statement.
This is bad, man. I'm not even going to touch it. Just know your thought or insinuation here bothers me, I will leave it at that.
But I will say that Foligno is useless. That could indirectly be my response for this.
Miller didn't play exceptional. The Rangers had minimal quality opportunities, the Nash goal should've been stopped, and he got schooled in the shoot out.
- Rolston. Falling for him. The team is playing for him, he puts the right guys out at the right times, and is slowly getting the most out of... Nothing much to work with
- Steve Ott is legitimate. Glad to have him
- PKF line has me at ease when they're out there. Porter is a breath of fresh air defensively, and I have faith in this trio in our zone.
- I will take a point in a game like this. I'm amped to go to NJ Thursday in person; hoping we can win Tuesday and keep some sort of streak and momentum
- Sam and Joe were awful to listen to tonight
- Regehr with his forced stretch passes. He's bothering me lately
- the PP. what a ****ing joke. COME ON.
Last edited by jBuds: 03-03-2013 at
View Public Profile
Visit jBuds's homepage!
Find More Posts by jBuds