Thread: Player Discussion: Olympics in Sochi 2014
View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 03:24 AM
jfc64

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Yoda View Post
Either way i dont think we can or will go with afforemost offensive players in our bottom six, or at least the bottom three. We simply cant afford it when some other countries just has way better depth there. So if you can figure out which players not counting our All-Stars that can grind, forecheck and penalty kill well, put your money on those players making the team.
A bit of a wolf he is, Viktor in the grind department... maybe I'm a little influenced by us having a high level talented team at forward (since our best defenders are that way right now). If you know your teammate is creative you can start to expect things...

Defensively I think Berglund, Söderberg, Krüger and possibly Zetterberg might be leaders. Also want Hedman to take a course in fist fighting or something. Maybe he could spend the summer in Dalarna... I don't want Franzén (Or Lando) when the going get's tough...

When there are doubts about players who wins the "Guldpucken" your situation is quite good.

Agree Stĺlberg is a name we can't drop from the discussion, though...and he's on the third line now, not on the fourth where Marcus helps out.

Last edited by jfc64: 03-04-2013 at 03:44 AM.
jfc64 is offline   Reply With Quote