Thread: Management
View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 07:04 AM
oilphan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic Duo 934 View Post
I'm in the same boat as those who want Brian Burke. As much as people hate on him, he's a good GM and he has the balls to pull the trigger on a deal. Burke isn't an idiot where he would give up one of the big 5. He would however make trades that will help this team. He brought in Pronger in Anaheim and traded away scraps for Phaneuf. Only things he did bad was make that Kessel trade and that Tim Connolly signing and even then, the Connolly signing was short term. I don't blame him for the Komisarek signing because the guy was having a great year in Montreal and it wasn't like he was old or anything. Seriously, Brian Burke is the type of GM that can get this team to the next level. Tambellini can't and I was one of the few that defended him because his patience was key to our rebuild. Katz needs to wake up and fire lowe, fire tambellini, fire MacT while you're at it and bring in a GM like Burke. Btw, I know we should give Krueger some more time but I would be in favor of firing him and bringing in Lindy Ruff but other than that I would give Krueger more time.
Problem is that if Tambo gets fired, the job goes to MacT. I don't think there is any chance of someone from the outside being brought in.

oilphan is offline   Reply With Quote