Thread: Speculation: Goodbye Weiss
View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 09:42 AM
ursavolta

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakethesnake23 View Post
I dont disagree the goaltending has been bad. Im not argueing that point. But do you also think that this team is "basically playing the same way it played last year?". I'm sorry but I can't agree to that. Top to bottom, the roster has been horrendous.
I agree 100%.

Defense this year really sucks this year. Garrison was a stable dman regardless of his point totals (which I might add helped us tremendously). We have Kuba and Jovo in their wheelchairs on the ice in the beginning. Kuba warmed up a bit, but he still not worth the price tag.

Our forward lineup is pretty bad. Weiss/steeger with injuries playing in a funk, flash trying to go solo, Skille playing with his energetic selfish play, bergenhiem/upshall injured, the list goes on. Take a hard look at our lineup. Playoffs? you kidding? We have freaking Santorelli, skille and kovalev playing for us. that realization speaks in volumes.

Our goaltending has been verry shotty. Would rather have a markstrom/theo tadem. Of course our goaltenders have not received any decent help from our forwards/dmen when we can't keep them out of our zone hemmed.

This shorten season was bull**** from the start, plain and simple. Glad to see some positive things come out like the kid line and now a great draft.

ursavolta is offline   Reply With Quote