Thread: Prospect Info: Mikael Granlund V
View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 08:44 AM
Eple

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by QnebO View Post
Just watching the 2nd.. you guys have been right this far, now he really looks he starts to be real-deal in the NHL.. I dont even care about the points, if he can play this way and be in the NHL, it looks like a solid start for a good career. (But if this many chances are created, there will be some points too).

First PP starting now.. I know, I havent followed this team for long.. But when you haven't any better information, you would think that Brodziak is some basic grinder.. Playing #1 PP. There's heatley, Granlund, Zucker or Coyle that one would more likely play there.. Well the coach knows best for sure.
Brodz has no business being there. I'd definitely put Granlund there on the first unit, or maybe Zucker. I'm not sold on Coyle at any level, I don't think he belongs to top pp unit or 1st line for that matter at this point of his career. When 1st line is out there all I can see is Koivu and Parise and some other dude trying to play with them. Last game was better for him, but I'd still rather see maybe Granlund on Koivu's wing, even if it was for 1 game only.