03-04-2013, 09:53 AM
nik jr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZDH View Post
Meh.

Where's the Tatar Appreciation Thread?
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...1357603&page=1

even though he scored the goal which should have been the GWG, i thought tatar was less good than usual. but a lot of that is b/c chicago dominated the 1st half of the game, and his TOI was so low in 3rd when DRW had the puck more.

tatar only played 1:33 in 3rd and 0:00 in OT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Poppa Puck View Post
Ericsson went from whipping boy to under appreciated.

I used to hate him now he's probably our best Defenseman.
he sucked in '10, and it looked like he might be out of the NHL by '11, but he has improved very much. he is also a lot more physical. he still turns over the puck too much, though.

he's the best defensive d-man on the team. not a high standard, but i think he's doing well as #2. i don't know why babcock was using lashoff with kronwall instead of ericsson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg Yzerman View Post
I think aside from his blunder today, Ericsson has been our most dependable defenseman on both sides of the rink. Incidentally, Kindl and Smith look really solid on the power play. I think Smith's going to keep looking rocky for a while, but he'll find his stride. Kindl on the other hand. A lot of people need to eat crow, this guy's been playing his best Red Wing hockey recently.(I think he'll only get better.)
i am still not impressed by brendan smith. he is basically a 4th F, and although he has not been given much chance to show his offensive ability, he has not been particularly impressive offensively.

nik jr is offline   Reply With Quote