ColePens
Global Moderator
Lounge Hero

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ColePens
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRK View Post
Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins
#Pens skate lines: Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis Cooke-Malkin-Neal Jeffrey-Sutter-Kennedy Glass-Vitale-Adams ...

#Pens skate D-pairs: Orpik-Letang Eaton-Niskanen Engelland-Bortuzzo/Despres.

Malkin working on top PP unit with Crosby, Neal, Kunitz and Letang. #Pens

IMO, sounds like Malkin wants to go, pending impact test result (if not already done).

And, it looks like Bennett might not be the only infuriating scratch tonight.
I'll preface with saying - these are just practice lines. I know things can change.

However - it's very frustrating watching what Bylsma is doing. TK, when he was playing amazing hockey, averaged 8 minutes a game. Now that he's a complete wreck, he gets all the ice time and his spot is secure. How is that happening?

And for crying out loud.. someone tell me how ANYONE could possibly bench BB or Despres right now? They are playing superb hockey. We got Eaton to have as an 8th. That doesn't mean we have to plug him into the damn line up every night. How the hell does this happen? How does it keep happening to our best consistent players (for their role) such as Despres, Vitale, Bort, & lord knows DJ will be a healthy scratch, too. Or they'll just limit DJ's minutes even though he showed great ability w/ more and more shifts.

It's just so frustrating right now.