View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 11:21 AM
Lonewolfe2015

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraAcesS View Post
Uhg... I probably shouldn't of asked because now I will just be pissed when we hire someone else. If Sacco ever gets fired, I really don't understand how hes still here based on what the team has done and it's inconsistency.

Cooper sounds like Hitch or Tippet, but less focused on a lockdown defensive style.
Part of trying to be a functional optimist is always looking for ways to better your environment while maintaining a perspective that there are no boundaries to success.

In this case, I believe Cooper would solve our problems and don't want to believe the Avs are preventing such a situation from occurring.

Realistically I recognize that Quinn will be our next Head Coach and we'll go through another 3-5 years of mediocrity before Sherman is unnecessarily fired and replaced by a worse GM where we spend the next 8-10 years in further mediocrity until Kroenke begins losing money and relieves Lacroix of his position, whereupon hopefully we'll have a new President that is capable of building a sustainable franchise and we start rebuilding by trading Duchene and causing all of us to wonder what could have been.

Remember, I said functional optimist, doesn't mean I'm incapable of reading the writing on the wall.