View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 11:32 AM
vBurmi
Blue-Line Dekes

vCash: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basalt13 View Post
I had drafted under the understanding it was 8 keepers lol, I don't know when it was changed to 4.

Anyways, should be a good run down the stretch, it kind of sucks that only 1 team from each division makes playoffs, I see it coming down to the last week of the season and me squeaking out the win to make the playoffs
It always showed 4 so that's what I worked with. I'm not against switching after the next draft but there's no way it's fair to switch before that. Again, it's not unfair to me, I'm in first , but it's definitely unfair for people who having been working under the posted rules all season. Even then, I agree with Inflict: 8 seems like a lot and really minimizes the draft, discourages trades (non-keeper trades are easier than keeper trades), etc. 6 seems reasonable IMO.

Agreed on the playoff format, it's a shame one of us will miss and likely a weaker team from another division will make it. Also, I beat you last time we matched up so I wouldn't get too cocky about the final week

vBurmi is online now   Reply With Quote