03-04-2013, 11:47 AM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Scuderia View Post
Cant believe you're saying this. First of all, like Kriss said, crosscheck like that happens 20 times again. Its pretty easy to fall on the ice, pretending to be injured after each crosscheck. Emelin won't give a **** about what other player think of him, he wont change his game. Malone and Thorthon tried to intimidate him before, he did not give a ****.

I dont think Emelin's crosscheck was hard let alone dirty. Like I said earlier, if it was a blatant dirty crosscheck, the Bruins bench would have reacted immediately but they only reacted after Seguin was laying on the ice.
For the zillionth time, it doesn't matter what you thought of the hit. The Bruins thought it was dirty, so the Bruins responded. I don't have much of a problem with Emelin throwing hits like that - I'd prefer him to play close to the line and overstep it a few times than to play completely neutered. But people on this board shouldn't be shocked when he's forced to answer for those hits, regardless of how you dirty you think they were. And no, the "but he has a plate in his face!!!" excuse doesn't matter either. You think the Bruins are going to give him a free pass to drill Seguin because he had facial surgery? That's my entire point here. No, of course not, and it would be ridiculous to expect them to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
Damn. I never had you pegged as a Bruins apologist.

Good to know.

Great post Kriss E!!
Judging from your posts about Ryan White the last few weeks, there should be no bigger fan of Chara's actions last night than yourself. Do we agree?