Old
03-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithBWhittington View Post
Its office politics, V. I know you don't want to hear that, but I think its the truth. Thats what will ultimately decide Richards future here. I said it earlier in this thread that its a foreign thing to many of us, the "Office Politics Hockey" firing, simply because Howson was very slow on moving pieces in Operations/development and the last coach to be fired for "Office Politics" here was Dave King.
It's not just a "not want to hear" thing, it's a "whether or not I trust these guys" thing.

When I first got started following the Jackets, it was the season just before Doug MacLean was fired. I had no idea why that had been done at the time, and so started to do my research. The event I learned about that really started to clue me in to just how broken his administration was was that very same Dave King firing.

That would be an uncomfortable reminder of same.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote