View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 12:39 PM
WhiskeySeven
Pretty big member

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
Holy leotards Batman !! Is there anybody you DO like in the media?
MAGodin is fine, but reading in French is an effort so I avoid him more than I should. Onrait's antics on air are funny most of the time, I love watching sportscentre with him. Arpon Basu was great until he signed with CBC, since then he's been losing his quality. Some of the TSN690 people are fine, I like some of their producers whenever they chip in - they sound more knowledgeable than the hosts! Elliot Friedman is great, Ron Maclean is good too. The Hotstove people are a much more palatable punditry actually, I don't mind them as much actually... I just ignore Stock and Milbury.

I like the amateur people much more. Habseyeontheprize and several others. They don't have to sell ads as much and just write about the topic without fabricating anything. By the same regard, Don Cherry and Ron Maclean talk about whatever the hell they want (usually Leafs stuff) because they've beaten the rat-race and don't have to make stuff up. I'd rather listen to Don Cherry ramble and yell at me through the screen than to listen to one fraction of a second of Tony Marianara's cholesterol-weighted buffoonery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaby23 View Post
Whoaa there buddy. You can't discuss what people like or not.
I just did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46330ivs View Post
really.... I'd rather someone make a joke about my dead grandma then read a book, some people take life way too seriously, no offence but only ******s read books.
I'm offended but I don't want to be a ***** or a *****. How can I fix this??????? A book burning???????

Last edited by WhiskeySeven: 03-04-2013 at 12:47 PM.