View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Bardof425*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
Look what he does? He took Skjei out of the lineup. Mike Reilly stayed in ! He's all offense. But Reilly's offense more than makes up for his defensive shortcomings. He's been on the ice for a good amount of goals but he's a weapon on offense. And he's still very raw, just 9 months older than Skjei.

Again, this is all in response to 'reports' that he's been playing 'great'. After watching a half dozen games I don't see great, I see a young Dman who still does not play his position to his potential. So far its all slick and very little substance. And its ok, that's most young players, still acclimating to their surroundings, no need to get so damn upset about one of your teams prospects not being 'great' his first year of College.
Am I upset? No. Lucia over the course of the year has put alot of trust in Brady and I think it is warranted. I see his play as being alot better than you are giving credit for. It's playoff time. We'll see who Lucia chooses to trust with ice time. If he is not comfortable with Brady we will definitely know now.