View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Bardof425*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchanyo View Post
Could one of you give some examples of actual good/bad plays that are leading you to make these determinations? Right now the only evidence I saw was Brady was used on the PK but that doesn't mean that much nor does that quote from the coach about Schmidt (If every coach was honest according to Rex Ryan a certain mexican would be a good NFL QB instead of a trash heap in cleats). In many ways the PK on D is almost simpler and Brady's speed may be seen as a very valuable asset there whereas during the entire rest of the game his mental mistakes may be more crippling. Im a little more inclined to believe Blue on this one but I'd like more info to go off of from guys who have watched him play.
I am impressed with his speed, his gap control, his stickwork and his board work. His outlet passes are very good and he has been joining the play more often. Now, does he make mental mistakes and get caught behind the net more than I would like? Sure. But he wins alot more battles than he loses and he knows how to use his frame and reach to take guys out of the play and to interrupt passing plays in the D zone. As he builds confidence I expect him to try and finish some of the rushes he is now starting. You can tell he's very aware of getting back at all times. I like him.