View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Talks to Goalposts

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Plainview View Post
Julien seems to really have a problem with Montreal. Most of the time, he never complains after a game about calls or the other team. Even when the media tries to goad him into it, he says things like, "that's up to the league" or "we're not going to worry about that" or "we can only control what we can control" or "I'm not going to stand here and make excuses"

But the few times he has piped up, it's after a Montreal game. Maybe he's bitter, not sure. But I guess I'll try to defend him and say, he usually doesn't complain. He's even come after some games last year where Marchand was diving like an idiot and said he wasn't happy with it and is going to talk to him about it
I think he's a gamesmanship complainer. He does it when he's going to face a team later that might be a threat to their team succeeding. So he pulls it out for a divisional rival during the regular season or during the playoffs.

Or when he needs to deflect from something, like losing to a rival that was using its backup on a back to back when they were rested.

Talks to Goalposts is offline   Reply With Quote