View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Uber Coca

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanHortonFan View Post
Julien is more frustrated at the horrible officiating of late. I went to the game Saturday against Tampa, and god was it horrible, both ways. Generally it has been going against the Bruins far more than in favor of the B's lately. Especially Lucic; anytime he hits anyone he is getting a penalty. It's becoming a joke. So sure, he was ticked off at how the officials botched last night, but this rant was about far more than just that game.

I actually wish Julien would let the refs have it once in a while, he never does anything but cross his arms and say nothing. It's refreshing to finally see him make a statement like this. So long as it doesn't happen regularly it isn't really that bad.
You know what? Referees have been bad for Montreal and 28 other teams this season. That's why complaining to the media makes him look childish and unable to man up in defeat. I swear, the Bruins have cried to the media about diving for as long as I can remember. No wonder Marchand feels free to trashtalk in the media when the coach looks like a sore loser in front of the cameras.

And I'm still wondering what was so bad about the referees last night. Sure, they missed calls for both sides. I've seen way worse this season...

Uber Coca is offline   Reply With Quote