View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 04:12 PM
BobbyClarkeFan16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush28 View Post
I just hope they don't try to water him down too much that he loses his edge, he is such an effective player... People have been praising Ronaldo for drawing penalties and agitating the past few games, well cousins brings this to a whole nother level, and he hurts you on the score sheet.

He has the ability to be such an effective player, I can't wait until he plays for this team.
Oh, I love Cousins and I love the fact he's a rat on the ice and he drives people nuts. However, sometimes he doesn't know when to let up and that's what causes problems. Like Rinaldo, it's going to be a learning curve with regards to what he can and can't get away with. What some don't realize is that Rinaldo has taken the instructions from the coaching staff on how to pick his spots more and how to be effective without hurting the team. He really struggled last year, but he's getting it this year. It will be same with Cousins.

The good news though is that when he goes to Adirondack, he'll be given the time he needs to focus on what he can and can't get away with. Once he figures that out, he'll be in Philadelphia in no time.