View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Milhouse40

vCash: 500
Although everybody thinks he hot stuff now and guys like me will shut up cause DD played well and his line create some offensive.....well haters will shut up....

But i ain't no haters....cause i don't hate just for the fun of it or to troll poeple out. I stand by 100% what i've said in the past. DD got huge upside to his offensive game but also huge downside to his defensive game and although he is asset for his offensive games......still he remains a one dimensionnal players to me.

Don't get me wrong, i'm truly happy with what's happening this season with the Habs and what's happening right now with this line.

But i'm a hater......I hate things as you all do...but i truly hate the fact that some of you keep overrated him.

Just right now...DD our 1st center....well, he'll be our first center the day he face up the best offensive line and be able to keep them from producing while producing himself. But that's Plekanec job, so he is in mymmind still the first center

I'll give credit to DD anyway, in the last couple of games he's been really good.....but not as good as Pacioretty (First star in the NHL this week) and not as good as Gallagher.....and poeple who still think he is the reason for the succes of those 2 guys are way wrong.

That line is working right now...and that's all it matters in the end.

But the question you should all ask yourself is the following: How comes this line start to work exactly at the same time Galchenyuk was taking out of the center position and put on wing with Eller (and his production start to slow down)?

Can't sheltered two lines at the same time........

But i know......offensive and scoresheet is everything right?

Milhouse40 is offline   Reply With Quote