View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 04:49 PM
VanIsle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Chris View Post
Storey Creek up Willow Pt way is a nice course. Definitely one I'd wait for warmer weather though. Probably soggy right now. I've only played the mountain course at Bear Mountain, but have a coupon to use by the end of march that is 2 green fees, cart, range balls for $75...I think me and my brother in law are going to tackle the valley with that one.

Hmmm...Nanaimo is a nice course. Challenging, but rewarding if you keep it in the fairway. Tricky greens and during the summer the whole course runs VERY fast.

South of Nanaimo, I've played Duncan Meadows...left a bit to be desired, but worthwhile if you're in the area - it's on the way to Lake Cowichan. Also Mt. Brenton, it's a shorter course, but the price is usually pretty good...and it was a lot of fun when I played it last summer

I want to make it down and check out Arbutus Ridge at some point. Not overly long, but looks like the type of course to make you think your shots...lots of risk/reward possibly lol

Olympic View is another Victoria track I'd love to check out. Looks like it's going to be an expensive summer of golf lol
I have played Duncan Meadows one time, and I have also always wanted to play Arbutus Ridge as well as Olympic view.

I went to Quadra and the course was closed, but this is the year that I play there and Murtle Point.

VanIsle is offline   Reply With Quote