View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 05:20 PM
jfb392

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPurp26 View Post
JFB as always great work. Do you follow the Q specifically? I tried to step up my personal game this year and have been following the JR ranks to be well prepared. I have not seen a ton of NCAA hockey this year (mainly ECAC) and a little Fighting Sioux and Neb Om.

I bolded the guys that I have followed a little that I agree with you on that we should take a good look at.

Lastly, Mark Zengerle has gotten offers from numerous European teams and was invited to Leafs Camp by Burke previously. I could see the Sabre signing him for the Amerks as a local story, but his stats have been underwhelming for a guy with his status and age. (I have not seen him play this year though)

Sustr is definitley intriguing, I only watched one game but he stood out (likely size factor)
Yes, I used to try to follow all three leagues by mapping out exactly which games to buy to see everyone I wanted to, but decided to buy the whole Q package this season due to the strength of the draft class this season.
Next season I'll probably follow the OHL due to the strength of the 96's, but not to the same degree as I think I'm going to start scouting for the OHL Draft.
After that, unless I can get a legitimate reason, I need to stop wasting my money.

Also, in addition to Sarault, Gagné (Anaheim) and Nicholls (NYR) have been picked up.