View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 06:59 PM
SouthernHab
jak się masz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandysan View Post
I must have been sleeping for a while, in what era of the NHL can a player ( irrespective of his "reputation") crosscheck an opposing teams young star who NEVER fights, and thinks he should be able to simply skate to the bench to end his shift ?

Either you are for players standing up for teamates or you are not. If you are not, I seriously question how well you understand the game. Saying that you want players ( especially a captain) to stand up for teamates, except when its against the habs, or a guy who has plates in his face, is transparently hipprocritical.

Its not like Chara is a spot picker, if it was markov or subban who did what emelin does, I dont think it changes Chara's actions one iota.

I get a lot of people dont like chara, but holding something against him that you should HOPE a canadien would do in the same circumstance is not logically defensible.
So why didnt Chara go up and fight John Scott when he knocked the **** out of Thornton?

Because Chara is just like the rest of the Bruins. Opportunists.

Chara had the Bear replaced on his sweater that night with a kitty cat. And you know what I mean by that.

SouthernHab is online now   Reply With Quote