View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 06:11 PM
AndrewYotes

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
EHM was great, but I have my doubts about this new setup. Can't even find screenshots or a summary of features. It's also not an open beta if I have to pay to get in.
Feature list:

Quote:
Today OOTP announced an initial feature list for FHM 2013. Keep in mind that this is still an initial list and things may change:

Windows and Mac support
Two game modes: Modern and Historical
2012-13 game start with these playable leagues: NHL, AHL, ECHL, QMJHL, WHL, OHL, KHL, DEL, Elitserien and EIHL
Over 1,000 teams, comprising nearly 100 leagues, that are non-playable but are stocked with real players
Start any NHL season from 1947-48 through today, with players appearing on their actual teams or in a draft
Real stats, finances, and rules
Detailed player model with over 30 skills in 5 main categories
Trades, player transfers, RFA/UFA signings, and more
Set lines and tactics and make changes on the fly during games that feature a huge, editable play-by-play database
News engine featuring a database packed with thousands of articles
Stat keeping, including CORSI and Fenwick
Almost everything is editable, from logos and colors to data to league rules and more
Fantasy draft
The OOTP Devs are thinking about a second fantasy draft for player rights but that's just an idea on paper right now
Expansion draft - You can move teams, "delete" them or add new teams, player from deleted teams become FAs, if you add new teams you can hold an expansion draft (existing teams can protect player). All this is possible before any season you want
Link to screens:
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...reenshots.html

Logos aren't in the game due to legal reasons, the first mod packs are already out for them.

It's a beta, so obviously the game isn't completed.