View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 06:33 PM
DrunkenHabz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaroon View Post
I'm not saying it was aliens but....

Seriously though, thank you Mike Millbury. Never thought I would say that. He made total sense here. How can that guy say Subban sold that Thornton hit? He got smoked from behind and got up instantly. There was one missed call the Bruins are complaining about and ironically Seguin embellished the hell out of it!

This win just keeps feeling better and better.
Exactly, not to mention the Ference diving when Eller pushed him softly, nor the two non-calls for obvious high sticking at Pacioretty and Gallagher I think (or Prust, can't remember) but the refs did everything they could in the third period to give a chance for the Bruins to score the equalizer goal.

The Seguin diving was a real joke. The guy remains unconscious on the ice, looking like he's got something like 6 broken ribs... but then plays the next shift 45 seconds later. And Julien has the guts to whine about the Habs so-called embellishment and to point at our stats for most penalties called this season? Are you kidding me, aren't the Habs also pretty high in the rankings for penalties against?

Claude Julien is a moron, and probably the best of its kind.

DrunkenHabz is offline   Reply With Quote