View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 06:33 PM
littletonhockeycoach

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshjull View Post
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nhl/stor...-brad-richards

Torts talking out of his ass if he thinks thats the most dangerous hit he's ever seen.

Almost as disrespectful as slapping a fan of the team you're one of the coaches for, right John?

I get his anger since he got hurt.

How was Richards able to avoid going to the quiet room as part of the concussion protocol? Endangering your own player after a hit like that is all good since your on a PP?
These comments from Torts and Richards made me so mad that I didn't go all the way thru the thread to see if I'm adding anything of value or not.

Point 1 is most dangerous hit ever? Uh...more dangerous hits include Chara on Pacioretty, Torres on Hossa, Stevens on Lindros, on Bertuzzi on Moore.

Just lost a lot of respect for Torts..... even though I know he's just playing to the crowd.

Point 2: has any outside of Buffalo fans noticed that Kaleta is a SERIOUS hockey player with a little bit on ice ability (besides being a pest that is)? I mean he's a solid 3rd/4th line forward who takes regular shifts and has become a pretty darn effective penalty killer.... which takes a bit of ability, mind you.

Sorry to sound like a fan boy .... respect and some affection here for one of WNY's own is admittedly in play here...... But Kaleta is not a goon and has more ability than Torres and a host of others he gets compared to.

Arrggg....! So many outside commentators with no clue are just talking out of their blow holes.

Sorry JJ, none of this is directed at you.......

littletonhockeycoach is offline   Reply With Quote