View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Coldplay
Courage

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Nope. I hate them. Everytiem they play, I'd wish they'd lose. I hate to see them being so good and knowing they will be for years to come. The only way they,d stop being that dominant is by Chara's retirement. But Bruins seems to always find a way to still be up there. Though I know one thing....anybody in here would LOVE to have their kind of team. EVERYBODY. Would people in here be badmouthing Chara, Lucic or even Marchand if they'd be playing for us? I know, I would HATE some of Marchand's antics...but would appreciate his goals a whole lot that would compensate for it.
Don't try and label us all. I wouldn't want a team like that, **** that, and call me a homer if you want. Imagining Marchand/Lucic/Horton/Ference/McQuaid/Thornton desecrating the CH...*puke*...no thank you, sir. Sure I take Chara on my team anyday, but not a chance I ever want to see us become the Bruins, delivering cheap shot after cheap shot and playing a goon-style of hockey instead of real hockey.

I'd rather have an honourable team with character than a dirty team with a bunch of fake-tough guys.

I will remain disgusted the rest of my life that we choked in Game 4 of the 2011 ECQF and let them win the Cup. Disgusted. We failed hockey that day and that series. Failed. And we should embarrassed we did.

Coldplay is offline   Reply With Quote