View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Stripper

vCash: 500
First of all, I haven't checked with the D-men, that's why I mostly went along with the big guys up front. The problem with "elite" players, are their prices. I'd love to see Perry or Semin come to Montreal, but paying 7,5 to 8 or even 8,5 Millions per year for, give or take, 80 points is a bit expensive in my point of view. Look at Parise, the guy is good but he's not worth 7,5 M per year.

If I were to pick my "favorite" players out of those 6, I'd go with Clarkson, Bickell, Bordeleau and Lapierre. What I'm trying to achieve with these guys is not only bring their physical talents to the team, but also size the team up. Especially the 3rd and 4th line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
Good god Try to be a little more realistic k?

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher/xxx
Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Galchenyuk-Eller-Prust/Leblanc/Gallagher/xxx
Moen/Prust/xxx-White/Dumont-White/Prust/xxx

Markov-Emelin
Tinordi-Subban
Gorges-Diaz

Price
Budaj/Xxx

Unless something drastic happens, that's what our team is goin to look like next season. Remember that Desharnais and Pacioretty are up for raises and you have to save for P.K the next season. Bordeleau-White-Prust would be totally awesome 4th line.
That's exactly the same team. Montreal needs more size and be more physique, I know I went overkill, but that's litteraly the same team (only Tinordi is new).

So if I go with only the 4 guys I named:

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Clarkson
Bourque - Plekanec - Gallagher/Eller
Bickell - Galchenyuk - Prust
Bordeleau - Lapierre - White/Dumont
Extras: Blunden / Who ever