View Single Post
Old
03-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
I don't have a problem with a fight after a dirty hit but I don't like the image of an elephant going after a puppy. Somehow it goes way beyond any sort of "defending your teamate" category. Emelin has never fought in his life, it's like Joe Sakic getting assauled, basically.
True. But it shouldn't make the puppy immune for retaliation if he deserve it. Like I keep saying, I always hate being obligated to fight even if you hit somebody hard. At worst, take the number and hit him the same way. They say it's really painful to crosscheck somebody in the ribs...well Chara could have went to him and do the exact same thing. You have to imagine that if it hurts there...it will hurt more when administrated by Chara. Thing is, Boston retaliates often by fighting. And you just have to be aware of that. No need to wake up the sleeping giant. Play hard. Don't change your game. But don,t overdo it as well. Or if you want to do it...well be ready for the consequences. Just like the Bruins have to be ready for their own consequences as far as being punished for their actions. it's all about accountability.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote