Old
03-04-2013, 09:40 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Provolone & The Neck

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingbathero View Post
I live in Oil country... and I can tell you, while he is 21 and has yet to figure it out. I don't think, with a proper centre he will do much more than he has done - reminds me of JVR with more speed, but I don't think he can produce like JVR.

He is a big and lanky, he could use that more but doesn't. IF and a big IF b/c he has been told what to do here to make him successful, he would be great on a 2nd/3rd line MAX.... He needs to have confidence in his speed and ability. Which I'm not sure he has at all. Maybe a change of scenery would be good. I like the kid but he lacks finish.
I was all about this guy when was drafted, I thought he was going to be the second or third best forward taken in the draft behind Tavares and maybe Duchene. Clearly I was wrong, but I still think he could be a solid second liner, especially with a guy in the middle like Schenn or Couturier. I doubt it would happen though. The Oilers will probably want more than the Flyers are willing to give. I could see him getting dealt though.