Old
03-04-2013, 09:29 PM
Herby
Culture Changer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeshamrock View Post
From Hockey Insider's rumor update

•Leafs are in talks with Anaheim for Perry AND Getzlaf. As of right now, Ducks not interested in moving either of them as long as the team is in contention. But Toronto is inquiring several times per week I’m being told. In other news, sources confirmed to me that Mike Komisarek has requested a trade. He has been made available but not much interest generated.

I can't see the Ducks doing both players but i wonder what the Leafs are offering that would make them think the Ducks would consider. I know Kessel's name keeps coming up but you'd have to add a lot to that.

Also from the same blog:
Being told the Pens have Iginla on top of their wish list, and that the Flyers are interested as well. Sources close to Iginla have informed me that Jarome would indeed be willing to waive to go to Pittsburgh… could be a match made in heaven (Crosby-Iginla!)

ReallY because the Flyers and Pens really need offfense, they are goal starved.
Iginla would be a great fit for the Kings if either Williams, Carter or Iginla could play the lw. Lewis has been adequate in that role so far, but that is an area the Kings are going to have to upgrade to beat teams like Chicago and Pittsburgh.