View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 02:54 AM
DeuceMN
Really?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beegoalie View Post
I would really like to see the comparison between production with Coyle and production with Heatley. Im assuming the latter would destroy the first.

This is interesting..but he can't skate?? We should scratch him for Konopka. Yeo should bench his A@@. He's washed up. Has no heart. Hands slowed down.

Oh yeah and Parise is god. Heatley just scores cause he gets lucky. He doesn't have any talent left. He's done.

^was the sentiment of the Wild faithful before Heatley had his 2 goal game and now very good games to back that up. Now he gets praise from the same people about his effort and back checking...which they wouldn't have noticed had he not scored the goals.

"When he scores he is god...if he doesn't score he was brutal."-typical Wild poster last month
Last month Heater was not only not scoring, he was drifting around on the ice, giving passes away to the opponent, and quite frankly just not trying at all.

He has been way better in most areas, yes, but his new, motivated play lately does not take away from his bad play just a couple weeks ago.

I remember what I saw.

This issue has way more depth to it than just him scoring, which is nice to see now, but he needs to continue his hard play and scoring.

You can come off your soapbox now.

DeuceMN is offline   Reply With Quote