View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 04:19 AM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
our defense isn't perfect but we aren't winning a cup any time in the imminent future. he could help our defense but what we would give up makes it stupid. just take the lumps with the young guys. weber, josi, ellis, klein, blum are gonna be 5 of our 6 defenseman in the future. we can fill that last spot easily from inside or out. all attention should be on the forwards. and i mean ALL. i think poile knows that.. starting with the butler pickup.. poile knows our offense is anemic (i hope)
I'm totally fine with letting the kids get their feet(skates) wet and going through the lumps from learning. But we can't really afford a total rebuild, from an attendance point of view, so I'm just throwing **** out there and seeing what sticks. I remember quite a few of us kinda wanting Jaybo awhile back. Not sure if he's worth letting a kid go or not. But I see your point in that all the focus needs to be on forwards. The Butler pickup probably ends up being nothing, but you never know. Hopefully, Poile is looking around and looking hard.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote