Thread: Dany Heatley...
View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 09:12 AM
MNWILDFAN001

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beegoalie View Post
Where are the naysayers now?? Oh yeah he scored 3 goals in the last 3 games so now we back off on him...

Your too slow you don't try enough blah blah blah.

To me I see 8 goals in 21 games..a 30 goal pace for a 80 game season.

Keep him on that line with Bouchard and Granlund..seems to be clicking. Also he clearly deserves to be on the top PP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beegoalie View Post
That I never said. Clearly #11 is the best option for goal scoring on this team..Heater would be #2. I said he is the top option for that top line alongside Zach and Mikko..

Although he is tied for 1st on the team in goals...anybody want to complain about his foot speed or his inability to mesh with linemates now?

I still think he is better off playing with Koivu and Parise but that is for another time..right now I agree with you in the fact that I too hope Yeo rolls with these lines. They were great in Phoenix and great again against Edmonton.

As for Coyle on that first line well you know how I feel about it at least this early in his career before he has proven much but lets just let that die for now. It seems we aren't going to agree so we can agree to disagree?
Make up your mind.
I like him better on the 3rd line. He seems to be trying more. I did not like him on the 1st line.

MNWILDFAN001 is offline   Reply With Quote