View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 11:49 AM
TampaBolt
Muck Fichigan!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboard View Post
Stamkos is such a great player but is trying to turn this team around by himself. He needs to start using his linemates more. Brewer is done, too slow, too soft, mistake prone. The sad part of all this is for the most part the mistakes are being made by the veterans !!! GUDAS....
Stamkos is great don't get me wrong. His production level this year does not go in hand with his play. Something is missing maybe he is trying to hard or he is feeling pressured to perform with his team failing this season. The scary part is that he just turned 23 and still can get better and I believe he will. He has that kind of work ethic. The other problem is that this condensed season is exposing his weaknesses even more and that just not only applies to Stammer but the whole team as well. Just look at Lindback, Brewer, Purcell, Malone, Carle etc... While this might not be the year, I believe next year will be a different story. But hey, there are 26 games left and anything can happen in a shortened season playing in a bad division. This team is young and inexperienced in certain areas (even Stamkos is still young) and maybe we are expecting too much out of them.

TampaBolt is offline   Reply With Quote