View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 01:06 PM
The Doors

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFORCE View Post
0 hits. ZERO. HITS. Against Boston, in a physical game. How does that sound for you?

Prust usually drops the mitts 20 games per year on average, I would expect Moen to stand up and take 8 to 10 for the team per 82 games season, on opportunistic occasions. Not at the most random moments like he did against Thorburn and Crombeen this season.

That sure was fun to see McQuaid running after Eller eh?
So because McQuaid, who is a moron, takes out his frustration by challenging a guy who would obviously beat the **** out of, Moen should go out next shift and fight McQuaid? Why? Do get 20,000 Bruins fans going nuts behind their team in the stands? So that it can escalate to Shawn Thorton fighting White, and etc, and etc?

I agree with you, watching McQuaid-Eller sequence was annoying. But also because I knew Eller was jousting with his stick and would get ****ed up. It's a tough call to make, because as talented as he is, it would be nice to have a lineup of 12 guys who don't have to back down from anyone.

I don't care about how many hits Moen was marked as having on the scorecoard. Do you think the 20 guys on the team are like, "Damn, I wish Moen would have fought someone". No I bet they are quite happy taking the high road and winning the game.

The way to add more muscle to this team is through adding one or two tough defenceman instead of having eight (8!) guys who are not physically intimidating.

The Doors is offline   Reply With Quote